Diving Courses in Wales (Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend)
Welsh Diving offers a wide range of PADI certificated diving courses in Wales from it’s base at the Active Living Centre in Bettws.
The centre is readily accessible to all people wishing to learn how to dive in Wales thanks to its proximity to the M4 at Junction 26, Newport. So whether you’re local, or coming from Cwmbran, Cardiff, Swansea or anywhere in South Wales, we’re very easy to find.
Whether you’re an experienced diver, or looking to try diving, we will have a course suitable for you. We currently offer:
- Try Dive – A 30 minute dive experience in confined water (swimming pool)
- Discover Scuba Diving – Preparation for the Open Water course
- PADI Open Water – The first certificated PADI diving course, designed to get you up and running
- Advanced Open Water – For those wishing to dive to 30 meters
- Rescue Diver – For those with an EFR certificate, looking for something more challenging
- Emergency First Response – Teaches First Aid, CPR and Emergency Handling
- Dive Master – The first step on the professional ladder for budding instructors
Please contact us to book or enquire about our range of diving courses!