We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
The Zephyr Snorkel was designed and is manufactured in the Aqua Lung facilities in Genoa, Italy. A splashguard and purge valve helps to eliminate water ingress and provides for easy clearing and an integrated corrugation zone make this a unique and stylish snorkel.
Features & Specifications
- The Zephyr has a splashguard with a purge channel on the top of the snorkel to prevent water ingress
- There is an elliptical purge valve at the bottom for easy purging of any water that makes it past the upper splash guard and purge channel
- Integrated corrugation zone that allows for flexibility like a flex snorkel, but the rigidity of a non-flex
- The lower section rotates, allowing the user to get an ergonomic fit and allows for reduced jaw fatigue.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue
- An optional, smaller size Comfobite is available
- Comfobite mouthpieces are replaceable
|Upper Feature||Splash Guard|
|Rotating Lower Section||Yes|
|Small Mouthpiece Option||Yes|
|Colors||Black/Orange, Black/White, Clear/Arctic White, Clear/Pink, Clear/Blue, Clear/Yellow, Clear/Twilight|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited|