We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
Ultrazip was designed specifically for protecting feet in the most hazardous conditions. If you anticipate slippery, sharp, or lowviz conditions, whether you’re on a shore dive or a less-than-luxurious boat, Safe Sole’s added protection and deep grip pattern
give you sure-footedness and peace of mind.
Features & Specifications
• Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Ultrazip uses
our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and
offering comfortable support.
• Protective: Thick treaded sole and puncture-resistant felt inner layer
offer premium protection against foot injury. Toe and heel cap provide
additional safety measures.
• Slip-Resistant: The deep grip pattern keep you steady on your feet.
• Comfortable: The Ergo boot uses just a few seams, which are placed
away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. The ribbed
pattern embossed in the 5mm neoprene contours with every movement.
• Durable: Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed locking
• Designed for Scuba: Low profile heel, toe and top of foot patches provide
support and abrasion resistance from fin pockets and straps.
• Easy On: Articulated cuff of the boot helps you grip it easily while pulling
the boot on.
• Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging.
No plastic bags.