We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
Availability: 3 in stock (can be backordered)
The Alaskan Drysuit with Socks
The Alaskan is our latest design in trilaminate drysuits. It is now lighter and reinforced with a telescopic torso and a front zipper that allows the diver to zip the suit up themselves. The neck and wrist seals are made of latex while neoprene socks allow the use of traditional boots.
Features & Specifications
- Telescoping torso for a customized fit
- Adjustable crotch strap and suspenders keep suit in place
- Latex wrist & neck seals keep water out
- Protective and warming over collar
- Spacious pockets with attachment loops
- Comfortable neoprene socks
- Trusted self-entry dry zipper
- Durable material overlays in seat and knees for longer life in high wear areas
- Reflective at the forearms and calves for improved visibility
- High performance inflate valve, exhaust valve and hose
- Includes hood, change mat/carry bag, hose and repair kit
Style: Alaskan with Socks
Material: Trilaminate, Neoprene, Rubber, Webbing, Nylon.
Weight: Unknown, estimate 9 Lbs (4 kg)
Sizes: SM, MD, ML, LG, XL, 2XL
Warranty: The legal guarantee of conformity, valid for 2 years after the date of purchase