We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
The Superzip has an extra-thick sole, heavy-duty protective panels on the upper, and a durable zipper to withstand years of use
without tearing. This is the boot for an avid diver who needs to be prepared for cold water, rough terrain, less-than-luxurious
boats, and murky, low-viz conditions that hide hazards.
Features & Specifications
• Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superzip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped
footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing
excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
• Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection
and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the
foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
• Warm: 3, 5 or 7mm neoprene upper for the right amount of
warmth in any conditions.
• Comfortable The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which
are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize
• Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK
toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear.
• Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags