We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
Part of the Aqua Lung Women’s Collection, the Shot FX Fins have taken technologies proven successful with the SlingShot and Hotshot fins and incorporated them into a women’s specific fin. The foot pockets are specifically sized for women and the blade stiffness increases with size. This offers women divers their choosing of blade stiffness, depending on their style of diving. Other innovations, such as the mid-foot pivot to eliminate foot and toe fatigue often experienced by divers and the “Power Transmission Zone” for efficient kicking. Shot FX comes standard with the Aqua Lung Spring Straps, with a soft TPR heel pad, for easy don and doffing. This fin is the ultimate in hybrid technologies, offering an easy kicking fin for your dives while providing optimal power with each kick.
Features & Specifications
- The Power Zone, located in front of the foot pocket, features integrated “V Boosters”, providing optimal power with each kick
- The Power Zone provides the diver a mid-foot pivot point on the fin, minimizing fatigue and maximizing energy transfer to the blade
- The foot pocket’s design, compounds and sizing are dedicated to women’s feet resulting in greater comfort
- The Shot FX has a dedicated blade that is shorter and softer than traditional fins. This makes them easier to kick
- A new spring strap offers a soft heel pad along with Aqua Lung’s own proprietary buckles
- The foot pocket is equipped with the “Power Transmission Zone”. This anchors the foot preventing unnecessary stretching of the foot pocket on the power stroke resulting in maximum energy transmission
- The blade contains a high performance elastomer resulting in high efficiency
- An elastic blade insert creates a “spoon effect” that pushes more water with each down stroke adding to efficiency
- A customized inner sole provides a grip effect. This prevents wasting power from the boot moving laterally inside the boot pocket
|Style||Open Heel Foot Pocket|