We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
This 3mm neoprene, low-top, pull-on boot has a sturdy, supportive 8mm sole while remaining lightweight. It’s perfect for adding moderate warmth and significant protection during warm-water shore dives or on areas where splinters, sea urchins and
barnacles can pose puncture hazards to your feet. Designed to be worn with open-heeled fins.
Features & Specifications
• Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superlow uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped
footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing
excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
• Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection
and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the
foot are twice as thick as standard boots.
• Warm: 3mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth
• Comfortable: The Superlow boot uses just a few seams, which
are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize
• Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint
packaging. No plastic bags.