PADI Rescue Diver Theory - Online Learning!
Study dive theory from home with Welsh Diving!
Study the PADI Rescue Diver e-learning module from home!
- Complete five knowledge development segments and exam via e-learning.
- Demonstrate skills from the Self-Rescue Review either in confined or open water.
- Demonstrate skills from Rescue Exercises 1-10 in open water.
- Participate in Rescue Scenarios 1 and 2 in open water.
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site.
- 12 years old
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification — must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- PADI Open Water Divers may participate in Knowledge Development and Rescue Exercises in confined water
- EFR® Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with rescue diver course
The E-learning module cost of £125 is payable at the start of the module.
The confined and open water training costs are payable at the start of the practical training.
This is the e-learning part of the course for our PADI Rescue Diver Course