PADI Open Water Theory - Online Learning!
Study dive theory from home with Welsh Diving!
Study the PADI Open water e-learning module from home!
- Complete five knowledge development segments, including quizzes and final exam via e-learning
- Complete Confined Water Dives 1-5.
- Meet waterskills assessment requirements.
- Complete Open Water Dives 1-4.
- 10 years old
- Note: 10-14 year old divers earn a Junior Open Water Diver certification.
Please note that the waterskills assessment in the Practical Element requires participants to thread water for 10-minutes and swim 200 metres in (or 300 metres with fins, mask and snorkel)
The E-learning module cost of £125 is payable at the start of the module.
The confined and open water training costs are payable at the start of the practical training.
This is the e-learning part of the course for our PADI Open Water Diving Course