Diving Courses in Wales (Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend)
Welsh Diving offers a wide range of PADI certificated diving courses in Wales from it’s locations at the Active Living Centre in Bettws – Newport, Bryntirion School Swimming Pool – Bridgend, Fitzalan School Swimming Pool – Cardiff and Cymmer Swimming Pool – Port Talbot
Our courses are readily accessible wherever you live in South Wales. From Newport and Gwent through to Swansea and Neath.
All our pools are very easy to find.
Whether you’re an experienced diver, or looking to try diving, we will have a course suitable for you. We currently offer:
- Try Dive – A 45 minute dive experience in confined water (swimming pool)
- Discover Scuba Diving – Pool training plus an Open Water dive experience
- PADI Scuba Diver – The entry level Scuba Diver course which enables you to dive to 12 metres accompanied by a dive professional
- PADI Open Water – A fully certified PADI diving course which qualifies you to dive to 18 metres
- PADI Advanced Open Water – Once qualified to Open Water level you can enhance your diving ability by learning skills such as underwater navigation, search and recovery, buoyancy skills, wreck diving and deep diving. At the end of the course you will be certified to dive to 30 meters
- PADI Rescue Diver – For those divers looking for something more challenging to really build their diving skills
- Emergency First Response – Teaches First Aid, CPR, AED and Emergency Handling
- Dive Master – The first step on the professional ladder for budding instructors
Please contact us to book or enquire about our range of diving courses!